Cheltenham Champion Tipser 2017 DAY 1 selections

1-30 River Wylde
2-10 Altior
2-50 Label Des Obeaux
3-30 Yanworth
4-10 Apple`s Jade

Trainer A King
Jockey Nico De Boinville

Cheers Leighton and good luck to everyone.

1.30 Melon
2.10 Altior
2.50 Noble Endeavor
3.30 Petit Mouchoir
4.10 Vroum Vroum Mag

Henderson / De Boinville

Think today might well be a tie with a few winners for different trainers in the first 5 races. All competitive apart from the 2.10

My bets 1.30 , 2.50 , 3.30 and 4.10 in a Lucky 15
A each way treble on
2.10 Some Plan 28/1 , 4.50 Tiger Roll 14/1 and 5.30 All Hell Let Loose 12/1

Was looking at this one, are you backing for the place or the win?

Place bet for me in a treble huge odds on Some Plan at 28/1 it won a big Irish race yet Rubys horse that it beat is shorter think it will be placed in that race big time for me.
Petit Monchoir my Nap of the day that horse has bags of potential looks a strong contender if he gets his jumping right it will be there or abouts at a bigger price too in the champion hurdle.

130 Capital Force (have backed ew @ 125/1)
210 Altior
250 Measureofmydreams
330 Moon Racer
410 Apples Jade (nap)

Gd luck lads n lasses.

Place bet for me in a treble huge odds on Some Plan at 28/1 it won a big Irish race yet Rubys horse that it beat is shorter think it will be placed in that race big time for me.
Petit Monchoir my Nap of the day that horse has bags of potential looks a strong contender if he gets his jumping right it will be there or abouts at a bigger price too in the champion hurdle.
May as well look left field in the Champion as it's a poor renewal. Was weighing up all hell at 22s but I think I've missed that, strong jumper which I'm always keen on in a novice race. Nothing really lighting a fire under my arse for day 1 but I am fond of The Druid's Nephew and he's on a good (and winning) mark, so that's my nap. Days like this I miss Quevega.

Was looking at this one, are you backing for the place or the win?

I don't love the profile having been MIA since Killarney in June, he's very unexposed and have heard a few wiseguys who know their stuff very sweet on him fwiw.
Perhaps they've waited for this race on decent ground and not run on boggy winter going to avoid dropping in the hcap and not making the cut for this ? With such a narrow weight band to get in it's quite a precise job just getting here on the right hcap mark.

1.30 Melon
2.10 Charbel
2.50Holywell
3.30 Moon racer
4.10 Limni
Walsh / Mullins
Good luck everyone and cheers Leighton

I don't love the profile having been MIA since Killarney in June, he's very unexposed and have heard a few wiseguys who know their stuff very sweet on him fwiw.
Perhaps they've waited for this race on decent ground and not run on boggy winter going to avoid dropping in the hcap and not making the cut for this ? With such a narrow weight band to get in it's quite a precise job just getting here on the right hcap mark.
I'd say that's exactly it, lot of horses were held back this winter and there's going to be a few to justify it imo as well. Nothing wrong with being fresh for Cheltenham if the trainer knows his stuff in training.

I'd say that's exactly it, lot of horses were held back this winter and there's going to be a few to justify it imo as well. Nothing wrong with being fresh for Cheltenham if the trainer knows his stuff in training.

Indeed its a world of difference flying around Prestbury Park on good to soft at a proper gallop than tipping round in a 5 or 6 runner affair on a bog during the winter.
Hillls and Corals still 20/1 on the De Bromhead one if you have access to them ... I would go win only as he has a bit of a boom or bust profile but I'm terrible at the place market for someone who does this for a living !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.