Cheltenham Festival 2012

The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
welcometomanchester said:
Great race had Voler la how ever it's spelt. Why did he switch to the rail? He was crushing there I thought he was going to get up for a second.

It was an odd move.
The horse found a stone of improvement there,on the form book,and was obviously laid out for today.
I would wager that next time out the horse does nothing.

My betfair crashed for a while,any idea what the in running was coming to the last?

Wish it would of crashed 10 mins earlier before i layed big bucks.

Bucks was slight odds against mate,and I honestly thought they had got it right.
My betfair has been up and down like a brides nightie too.
Bucks is just game as a pebble - will never win by a distance,but will never be headed.
A class act.

The cookie monster said:
It was an odd move.
The horse found a stone of improvement there,on the form book,and was obviously laid out for today.
I would wager that next time out the horse does nothing.

My betfair crashed for a while,any idea what the in running was coming to the last?

Wish it would of crashed 10 mins earlier before i layed big bucks.

Bucks was slight odds against mate,and I honestly thought they had got it right.
My betfair has been up and down like a brides nightie too.
Bucks is just game as a pebble - will never win by a distance,but will never be headed.
A class act.
I got greedy mate & thought keep laying hotpots,when you actually think about it how the hell did it go off at 5/6..

Some horse!

That bookie sounding off on Channel 4 before the race must still have people queuing. Fair play to paddy I had VLV and just given me my win stake back on my bet. Also given me £50 worth of free bets this week.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
c4lv3rt said:
Im not a big gambler until Cheltenham comes around. Im going to stay away from the favourites i think. You mind me askin what price you've got? Paul Lake's Left Knee

On Betfair got £10 on 15.5 and £5 at 16 to win and £15 at 3.95 to place

Thanks mate i was curious, good odds

Got my money back today maybe down a £10 so not to bad am still well up on the week so far.

A poor day for me. My little nest egg I amassed on Tuesday has whittled down to about +£46. Bloody good job I had a little wedge ante-post on Big Bucks.....I could have been well and truly shafted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.