Cheltenham Festival 2012

As long as urbain wins the first the rest of the week wont of mattered, think the grounds gone against it though, diamond harry after a wind op could quite easily compete against the big boys in the gold cup 33/1 is massive

southstand117 said:
Pearl swan 1:30
Raya star 2:05
Boston bob 2:40
Long run 3:20

Lucky 15 £1 e/w all win returns just over £1300

I have the same horses backed in a 25p EW lucky 15, them with Cloudy Lane in a 10p EW lucky 31 and those 5 with Make a Track in a 10p EW lucky 63.

Hope you get 4 winners lol

Get your tips out for the lads! Got a few bets on today, couldn't resist another day of excitement and confusion after the 18/1 win yesterday. Split the winnings, half in the bank and half on today. Come on you beauties.

Wasn't going to have a bet today but used the last £9 in my Sky bet account

copied Kbb's selections for the tipster challenge,so if it comes off he's in for a few pints and a good tea toweling,if not i expect a cheque for £4.50 and handwritten apology note

also gone for midnight chase in the gold cup

Not a good start, Pearl Swan not doing a bat until late and then falling, Nichols stable was meant to have had a cough and he hasnt had the best of meetings so far.

Just seen the replay of Pearls fall, a bit unlucky that the horse infront hit the hurdle hard and it sprang back up and knocked him off his feet.

I hope that is the end of my bad luck for the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.