Cheltenham Festival 2012

The cookie monster said:
City Raider said:
lol jp mcmanus has the winner whilst baconface's fell at the second! one battle you were never gonna win slur
Not something to laugh about a horse falling, even if it is taggerts.

i suppose you could read my post as laughing at a horse falling, if you wanted to but that wasn't the intention - never would

MATCITY said:
Wasn't going to have a bet today but used the last £9 in my Sky bet account

copied Kbb's selections for the tipster challenge,so if it comes off he's in for a few pints and a good tea toweling,if not i expect a cheque for £4.50 and handwritten apology note

also gone for midnight chase in the gold cup

Sorry pal cost me over £120 too if any consolation!

Had a decent festival result wise up until today.Five winners then had 25 pound win treble on pearly swan,boston bob and long run with betfair.
I didnt think synchronised would have liked the going so i quickly discounted him from my list.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Just got back to Manchester,having lost a small fortune in not backing a single winner, and inflicting untold damage on my liver.
I can't wait for next year.

Liver smisher

LongsightM13 said:
I fucking love Cheltenham, one of my favourite weeks of the year, win or lose.

Try telling that to my bank manager. Had a stinking week, one winner that was in a treble so no return anyway. Don't think I've ever gone 15/16 races without winning a bean.

Roll on Aintree

I know your all still coming to terms with getting your arses kicked by a bit of a kid on the cheltenham tipser comp(bloody students).....but watching some of the races again on the tube,it was a crackin week,my best win was on simonsig.I watched a preview night and at the end they asked the panel for a top tip.Nicholls all bullish said Big bucks and crackaway jack....they asked barry the same question and he almost whispered out Simonsig.the way he said it i felt was a sign from the gods and jumped on him.Simonsig could be the next grey horse to win the gold cup......The gold cup the biggest prize in jump racing went to the biggest heart in the race Synchronised.niall tipped this up a while back and took some stick for it lol..but fkin good call in the end......post your post cheltenham blues and highlights.
you gotta love this little feller Jonjo.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odsTNTnofKc&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

It will be interesting to see how the winners of the novice/juvenile races step up to the real big leagues next year. Sprinter Sacre, Sir Des Champs, Simonsig and Cinders and Ashes all looked like very classy animals and potential champions of the future.
I would also be amazed if Salsify, the young Irish horse which absolutely pissed the Hunters Chase on the final day, is not bought by McManus or Gigginstown, the horse is way too good to be mixing in that class of race.
I had a very good week, which for me normally means I'll have a shocker next year, but I can't wait, already counting the days. Aintree and Punchestown are okay, but strictly second rate compared to the big one.

Odd week for me. Went down on first day. Was on cue card and rock on ruby really didn't believe sprinter sacre would get up the hill but he looks a horse and a half.
Salsify saved my week, long run let me down although laying kauto star was easy money he took a year to get over his last fall so he was never going to win. I also had sizing Australia what a joke that was not sure he would of won but he deffo lost because of the cock up if that makes any sense. All in all a top week now come on junior!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.