Cheltenham Festival 2016 - Discussion Thread

markbmcfc

So not to clog up the tipser threads.

See Vautour is in the Ryanair. Not good to have left it so late but it's the right race for him.

All systems go for Djakadam in the GC!

Any big fancies today?

Gutted I miss it all today as I'm flying back from Tenerife at 12. Can't even put my bets on from here.

Could be a shocker for the bookies today.

So not to clog up the tipser threads.

See Vautour is in the Ryanair. Not good to have left it so late but it's the right race for him.

All systems go for Djakadam in the GC!

Any big fancies today?
Think Mullins called that right, think It'll be a favourites day not a punters day today, I'm usually wrong mind :-)

Had a tip for Native River , a horse am involved with called Hit the Lights runs at 315 Southwell and we are hoping it's good enough 2 win that sort of race 5/2

Had a tip for Native River , a horse am involved with called Hit the Lights runs at 315 Southwell and we are hoping it's good enough 2 win that sort of race 5/2

Literally just put that horse in my Southwell bet, got 11/4 :)

Nicky's got a good horse there in Altior , Ruby was lucky to stay on Min in the back jumpping 1 of those hurdles ground seems to be changing a bit now. The bookies will be breathing a a sigh of relief after that wonder how many people done all of the Richie and Mullins horses in accumulators.

Nicky's got a good horse there in Altior , Ruby was lucky to stay on Min in the back jumpping 1 of those hurdles ground seems to be changing a bit now. The bookies will be breathing a a sigh of relief after that wonder how many people done all of the Richie and Mullins horses in accumulators.

That was a very impressive finish, it took the hill as if it wasn't there......good win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.