Cheltenham Tipser 2019

leighton

This is the first time in the history of Bluemoon I won't be able to sort out the Tipser competition. At the moment with work and family reasons this year's Tipser I can't commit to doing don't even know if I will be able to put up my selections.

Paul Townend to be top jockey would be my bet of the festival.

This is the first time in the history of Bluemoon I won't be able to sort out the Tipser competition. At the moment with work and family reasons this year's Tipser I can't commit to doing don't even know if I will be able to put up my selections.

Paul Townend to be top jockey would be my bet of the festival.
If nobody steps up, as the runner of the guess the team/score matchday compy I'll run a lite version to keep your baby alive.

Bump....

Any of you other buggers fancy putting some effort in for this? Otherwise I'll put something up tomorrow.

Keep it simple.

Points for 1st,2nd, 3rd and 4th place in the big handicaps? and drop the bonus jockey/trainer of the day part :)

Use one thread for selections and another for the chatting to keep it nice and clear for you when you add the points up, if you are a clever sausage then some spreadsheet usage will make it easier to tally up at the end of the day.

Good luck :)

Keep it simple.

Points for 1st,2nd, 3rd and 4th place in the big handicaps? and drop the bonus jockey/trainer of the day part :)

Use one thread for selections and another for the chatting to keep it nice and clear for you when you add the points up, if you are a clever sausage then some spreadsheet usage will make it easier to tally up at the end of the day.

Good luck :)

That's roughly what I have in mind if I end up doing it this week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.