Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

The way MSM is overdoing it, on us being 1-0 for a while.Tells you all you need to know, they would have gone in to overdrive had we lost that game.

We broken the Hearts of script writers all over the UK.

Was a typical FA Cup game. Form,league places count for nothing.

This Is the reason we all love the FA Cup.Gives teams like Cheltenham, and their classy manager their metaphorical day in the Sun.The way they conducted their selves they deserved every minute of it.

Good win. Job done in the end, doesnt matter when the goals are scored. One or two senior fringe players did not step up to the plate today, and it took the subs to make a difference.
Firework display good.
Commentary shite.
Credit to them, they played some good stuff and did not resort to bullyboy fouling like wanker Warnock's crap Cardiff team a few years ago.

It was refreshing to revert to good old fashioned rules with offside, especially with the Jesus goal. It looked very marginal. If VAR was available it would have attempted to draw silly thick lines at various angles on Jesus armpits and the defenders heels. VAR could have disallowed the goal after five minutes of pissing about measuring stuff.

But in the real world, in real-time, Jesus looked level and the benefit of any doubt was given to the attackers. So credit to the linesman, especially since he correctly gave the Cheltenham forward, May offside numerous times in the first half.

Well now 8 have calmed down I can give my view

I knew it would be tough & boy we made it touger than it should have been
I was screeming after 30 minutes get someone in the middle to start moving the ball through the middle lines it was bollocks, Dino had no fucker wanting to play although Phil was the brightest spark in the 1st half
Imo I watched 6 maybe 7 sulky fuckers with no fire or attitude to mixit with them

I haven't got a clue what Barca see in fucking Garcia & dont get me going on Mendy he is fucking rubbish
Gabby was so far off it untill that goal on 84 minutes but he 100% made it fuck8ng hard for us
Yippee Gundagun & Cancelo 2 players with a fucking football brain came on & showed how to play 1 pass & move football
I fucking love Cancelo he is a without doubt 1 of our best players this season yes sometimes he can be clumsy but what a season he is having
Gundagun can now be our main man in thete with Berny & Phil playing off him
Now for our biggest problem & again it showed Jesus is nowhere near good enough to lead this side now nevermind next season

Phil will watch the game back tonight & he will see what a bright future he has in his hands if he keeps his feet on the ground he was brilliant & walked MOM

If I was Pep I would now stick Laporte at LB for a few games he needs it & I want to see that big smile back on his kipper
Overall not great but we move on & saved all those texts, fb, twitter, Instagram & WhatsApp messages all ready to fire at each & everyone of us oh I wonder how manny got deleted all around the world when we smashed our 2nd goal in fuck em where on our own as always

Another disgusting commentating biased pair of twats how they were so gutted when we scored its the same every fucking week

So we go to Swansea & probably have Sergio back which we so need, Jesus, Mendy, Garcia can do 1 for me & Laporte needs more games now but can only see him at LB

Well now 8 have calmed down I can give my view

I knew it would be tough & boy we made it touger than it should have been
I was screeming after 30 minutes get someone in the middle to start moving the ball through the middle lines it was bollocks, Dino had no fucker wanting to play although Phil was the brightest spark in the 1st half
Imo I watched 6 maybe 7 sulky fuckers with no fire or attitude to mixit with them

I haven't got a clue what Barca see in fucking Garcia & dont get me going on Mendy he is fucking rubbish
Gabby was so far off it untill that goal on 84 minutes but he 100% made it fuck8ng hard for us
Yippee Gundagun & Cancelo 2 players with a fucking football brain came on & showed how to play 1 pass & move football
I fucking love Cancelo he is a without doubt our best play player yes sometimes he can be clumsy but what a season he is having
Gundagun can now be our main man in thete with Berny & Phil playing off him
Now for our biggest problem & again it showed Jesus is nowhere near good enough to lead this side now nevermind next season

Phil will watch the game back tonight & he will see what a bright future he has in his hands if he keeps his feet on the ground he was brilliant & walked MOM

If I was Pep I would now stick Laporte at LB for a few games he needs it & I want to see that big smile back on his kipper
Overall not great but we move on & saved all those texts, fb, twitter, Instagram & WhatsApp messages all ready to fire at each & everyone of us oh I wonder how manny got deleted all around the world when we smashed our 2nd goal in fuck em where on our own as always

Another disgusting commentating biased pair of twats how they were so gutted when we scored its the same every fucking week

So we go to Swansea & probably have Sergio back which we so need, Jesus, Mendy, Garcia can do 1 for me & Laporte needs more games now but can only see him at LB
And here we are thinking you had calmed down :-)

Could anybody explain to me the bbc player of the match ratings? Foden got 6.60, which is a lower score than each of the Cheltenham players. And before anybody tells me not to give a fuck, I don't; I just don't know whether I'm missing something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.