Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Been reading all the great comments on our teams performance. THANK YOU.
And a MASSIVE THANKS for the fantastic support with the virtual tickets

Be very proud, mate, and thanks for visiting.

You might want to learn how to play without those throw ins, though, because he might be gone by the end of the month. Judging on tonight’s performance there are many worse defenders in the top two leagues.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Cancelo got quit a bit of stick, even when hardly playing.

*edit. Not by you I might add. Well you might have, but it wasn't aimed at you ;-)
There were multiple sarcastic comments that he wouldn't do owt, which did make me wonder if people have actually watched us for the last ten games. He's one of our better, most creative players this season.

Why the fuck do pundits and commentators keep saying Foden must start more games?
This season he's a first team regular FFS
The funniest comment was: "Now that De Bruyne is out will Foden get more game-time?"
Phil has played more times than KDB so far this season. In fact with 25 games he has the third highest appearances just below Sterling (26) and Rodri (27). These pundits are total morons. Can't they use Google FFS?

Cancelo got quit a bit of stick, even when hardly playing.

*edit. Not by you I might add. Well you might have, but it wasn't aimed at you ;-)
Thought he was great. Not sure what he was doing over in ffs's position at one point but delivered a lovely ball in. I don't know what's wrong with mendy but he's got a touch like an elephant at present.

Won in the end . Foden was fantastic but it took gundo and cancelo to come on and turn it round but there was some cowardly performances out there tonight especially from Mahrez who when it was 3-1 started to do the tricks and enjoy the game well he should be ashamed of that performance and also Jesus needs to get his act together . because at the moment he is not on our level either . One thing it proved tonight aswell is that everyone clamouring to see him he likes of Doyle and Haywood bellis in the team need to face facts that they are nowhere near the he first team yet . Phil foden will become our greatest ever player I’m sure of it .
I like Jesus. He's a grafter and I was so pleased for him when he scored.
Ok, he did miss a very good chance
which could have cost us, but he did, "Fight to the end".
(Sergio and Raz have missed easier chances in the past).
He has also scored some crucial goals for us.
Get behind the lad. He deserves it, he will prove his detractors wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.