Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

When Pig eye Murphy does MOTD2 he looks like he is chewing a wasp when he has to pay our club a compliment ,and his match commentary is bordering on the musings of a manic depressive if we string a few passes together, seriously when we win the title back i hope someone is on suicide watch for Murphy the man with a face only fit for radio,

When Pig eye Murphy does MOTD2 he looks like he is chewing a wasp when he has to pay our club a compliment ,and his match commentary is bordering on the musings of a manic depressive if we string a few passes together, seriously when we win the title back i hope someone is on suicide watch for Murphy the man with a face only fit for radio,
Pig eye .. Ha ha .. spat me pre bed tea out then ...!

I’ve never seen a full back so good going forward in this country.

Might sound like hyperbole but it’s my view.

He's very good at that mate agreed.

To me he plays more like an attack minded midfielder than a full back. He's very comfortable when he slots into that weird midfield position Pep sneaks him into for periods in games.

Perhaps he used to be a midfielder?

Tough one that. Looked a smaller pitch and didnt suit our fast ground passing - is that why so many cross field balls in the air first half ? And whilst we always try and stretch teams defences with wide players hugging the touch lines, none of them has a decent cross or the ability to beat a defender and get to the by line which is probably why ffs and mendy get a lot of stick.
thought ferny was the daddy - in that he made short passes to Phil, basically saying here yo are son, go play with that. then later on shows us why we're going to miss him with a beautiful wedge chip to jesus for our 2nd.
quite a few players didnt adjust to the physical nature of the game and a lack of tactical nous -in steps briliant subbing from pep - hes done that though last few games just shows what a fantastic gaffer we've got.

I’ll do it, I’d love to watch the bitter dipper **** top himself

Can agree with 60% of that. Mahrez hadn't the beating of Freestone throughout although he did swing in some dangerous crosses
Harwood Bellis was playing right back and it's just not his position really .
Doyle was excellent first half but faded later.
Foden superb - will really help as KDB is now injured .
Gundogan settled things down when he came on. Moving the ball faster ,moving CTL around the pitch ,tiring them
Cancelo added a crossing /passing dimension which we lacked.
Dias didn't do too much but seriously he does have that air of confidence that gives all of the players a boost. What presence. His sheer addition on the field of play woke the team up.
Laporte was definitely fouled for their goal.No wonder he ran up to the referee.
Tozer also stole 7 - 10 yards up the line for that throw in. No wonder Pep actually got in the refs face to complain the next time he tried to do the same from roughly the same position after we were winning 2-1.
Great subs by Pep. btw
Garcia was sublime first half. No excuse though for the goal as May has got to be picked up.
Man of the match for a long throw lol what a crock of shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.