Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Don’t be fooled by the shirt numbers. That was the way that City played under Mercer and Allison. It’s not that far away from the way that Walker, Cancelo, and Zinchenko play.

Certainly Pardoe was very similar in style to Zinchenko. Both played most of their career at no 3 yet both started out as attacking midfield players and neither are anything like orthodox left backs.

Those who never saw the Mercer-Allison team play May get fixated by the shirt numbers. Those of us who watched them will not be.

The way MSM is overdoing it, on us being 1-0 for a while.Tells you all you need to know, they would have gone in to overdrive had we lost that game.

We broken the Hearts of script writers all over the UK.

Was a typical FA Cup game. Form,league places count for nothing.

This Is the reason we all love the FA Cup.Gives teams like Cheltenham, and their classy manager their metaphorical day in the Sun.The way they conducted their selves they deserved every minute of it.
Agree with every line of that but especially the last sentence, purfectly summed up, I thought thier manager came across suberbly, whether we won or lost he and they deserved every minute.

Never in doubt. More seriously what was never in doubt was that the commentator and Murphy were sly cunts throughout. City equalise, does he say “goal”? Nope he says “no flag” in a distraught way. Twats

Every time we scored I wasn’t sure we had scored. There was absolutely no build up in the commentary at all.

The fake crowd noise was even more shite than usual.

It’s a 7k seater ground. The noise sounded like the nou camp but not when the goals went in.

Every time we scored I wasn’t sure we had scored. There was absolutely no build up in the commentary at all.

The fake crowd noise was even more shite than usual.

It’s a 7k seater ground. The noise sounded like the nou camp but not when the goals went in.
Correct. Went for a beer to the kitchen fridge, turned the telly up for a minute in case I missed anything, sat back down and feck me we have scored. Didn’t even know.

Torres had no supply on the first half, when he got swapped to the right wing in the second half he had 3 on him at times. Mahrez should be carrying these kids , same as Mendy. Fucking sick of the twat smiling and laughing on the pitch all the time. Doyle did well first half but I would have brought the fat twat mendy off. Fuck me Edghill got more shit a, but at least he tried andr we were shit then.
Really don’t get the hate for Mendy. Also a bit harsh calling one of our own players a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.