Chemical to remove fence paint

meeesh

Been having a do at painting the fence panels,and got more on flags in yard than on fences

It's Ronseal stuff,and I've made a mess really,so was wondering if other fellow mooners who had done the same can recommend a product to get it cleaned up and gone !

Any help appreciated

Off of the flags? paint thinner or acetone is all i can think of, but try in an inconspicuous area first and rinse with soapy water immediately, but it would no doubt discolor a little, sorry all I can think of. Stain on angthing else will absorb in and be near impossible to shift. hard shiny surfaces would be easier.

Bit extreme,I was hoping for something a bit more user friendly
I had the same problem about 15 years ago with one of those spray guns. Loads of splashes up the side of the garage wall. Had hoped it would fade over time but it's still there. Even withstood pressure washing. Hopefully someone has an answer!

Off of the flags? paint thinner or acetone is all i can think of, but try in an inconspicuous area first and rinse with soapy water immediately, but it would no doubt discolor a little, sorry all I can think of. Stain on angthing else will absorb in and be near impossible to shift. hard shiny surfaces would be easier.

It’s on the flags yea trying to get it off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.