Chemotherapy/Treatment/Side-effects: Can Seasoned Fellow Blues Give Advice To Newbies

Paul,

Not seen you for a while, now I know why. Sorry to hear your diagnosis. Lost a mate just last night to cancer of the Esophagus . He was first diagnosed over three years ago and was told then it was terminal and there was nothing they could do to help him. The fact that they feel yours is treatable is a bonus. He fought it all that time and until recently was still the life and soul. It was only in the last month when it worsened and they put him on a course of chemo that caused complications .
Keep fighting pal, and hopefully see you soon...Wes

Paul,

Not seen you for a while, now I know why. Sorry to hear your diagnosis. Lost a mate just last night to cancer of the Esophagus . He was first diagnosed over three years ago and was told then it was terminal and there was nothing they could do to help him. The fact that they feel yours is treatable is a bonus. He fought it all that time and until recently was still the life and soul. It was only in the last month when it worsened and they put him on a course of chemo that caused complications .
Keep fighting pal, and hopefully see you soon...Wes
Wes we've had some cracking do's with John Ellis (He's not on here as far as I know) a blue, are kid (rammyblues) a blue. Hopefully when this is over we can get together if covid allows by then. Boy I'm missing all the lads up at Colne I haven't been up with them for nigh on 18 months, still in touch through jungle drums and cyber space. Best wishes Paul

My mrs is having chemo mate,she had a very strong dose to start with,then the consultant stopped it because of covid at oldham Christie,her side effects were being sick, lost her hair,she caught sepsis through her Hickman line,I think she will be staring her treatment again soon all the best mate,beat the bastard.

Someone I know that was having chemo believed water fasting before treatment reduced his side effects significantly. Also believes fasting stops cancer cells growing. The research on how fasting affects cancer is quite new I believe. All the best blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.