Childhood songs

toffee balls said:
"We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun"

It made me cry...

always have been a soft twat

terry jacks?..

first music i can remember was american pie,and i cant live with living is without you..nielson...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7zZDNBKks[/youtube]

lol. How sad!

Was so jealous of my mate who had the full outfit and all's I had was the scarf!

toffee balls said:
"We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun"

It made me cry...

always have been a soft twat

OMG...I was just about to post this myself!!! One of my first memories is lying on the lounge carpet pretending to be dead when this came on Top of the Pops ('Goodbye Michelle, it's time to die...').

*Snivels*

Dirty Harry said:
paphos-mcfc said:
For me;

Ultravox-Vienna
Gary Numan-Cars

ooh the memories.

Utter class mate, as is Numan in general ( I think the illuminati `nutters` would have a field day with the video for Cars though).

One that I always remember for just pure fun though was `Chirpy chirpy cheap cheap` by `Middle of the road`, the babysitter we used to have used to put it on and we would just form a train and walk/dance all over the furniture in the flat for hours.
Obviously as I got older I realised it was done to knacker us out so her boyfriend could come round later and `throw her a pork sausage`, but still, fantastic memories.

He's still going too m8. Check his version of cars with NIN on you tube. You'll thank me for it. Masterpeice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.