Chilli .... How do you have yours/make yours?

Aguero_Element

Personally like it in a burritos with plenty of sour cream and guacamole.
Mince, can of chopped tomatoes red wine, chilli powder paprika cumin oregano, chopped onion and red pepper.

classic-burrito.png

With this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/13510107/da-bomb-ground-zero-hot?gps=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/13510107/da- ... -hot?gps=1</a>

Aguero_Element said:
Personally like it in a burritos with plenty of sour cream and guacamole.
Mince, can of chopped tomatoes red wine, chilli powder paprika cumin oregano, chopped onion and red pepper.

classic-burrito.png

You forgot the kidney beans! Do you add tomato puree? (makes a big difference!)

Make it every week of my life if I can.

'Ground beef' :) just as its gettin brown chuck in tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans and chili beans, garlic salt, touch of minced garlic, bucket loads of cumin and a bit of paprika.

Chuck in veggies next....green/red/yellow peppers chopped up finely, onions the same, some habaneros or chilies depending on who is eating (added to the following spices...), then more cumin, tonnes of chili powder, some cayenne pepper, a touch of coriander and even a bit of turmeric (not much), a small jar of tomato sauce or even pasta sauce sometimes, Sriracha sauce or a couple of drops of literally some of the hottest sauce on the planet...named...The Hottest Sauce On The Planet (measures at 2m I think on the Scoville Scale, but is in fact NOT quite the hottest sauce on the planet).

Stir it constantly and I don't even bother with a lid...done in no time and delicious :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.