Chillies

scowy68

The wife went out with her girly pals before,any way i saw a couple of beers in the fridge and a jar of cajun sauce doing nothing.Hey presto a nice evening in .Any way to add a bit of heat to the sauce, i chopped up some bird eye chillies, added them to the mix ,and had a nice little chicken meal.Half an hour later i jump up and head off to the bog for a slash, and completely forget i haven' washed my hands since i cooked the meal.Any way out comes the old boy and then it just hit me,fucks sake me balls are now the colour of a tomato and feel like someone dipped them in a coal fire for five minutes!

scowy68 said:
The wife went out with her girly pals before,any way i saw a couple of beers in the fridge and a jar of cajun sauce doing nothing.Hey presto a nice evening in .Any way to add a bit of heat to the sauce, i chopped up some bird eye chillies, added them to the mix ,and had a nice little chicken meal.Half an hour later i jump up and head off to the bog for a slash, and completely forget i haven' washed my hands since i cooked the meal.Any way out comes the old boy and then it just hit me,fucks sake me balls are now the colour of a tomato and feel like someone dipped them in a coal fire for five minutes!

Do you always stroke yer balls when you have a lag? Or was you up to sommat else?

you'll go blind you know

0264335_m.jpg

I really like chillies but you have to be careful when you touch them. I cut some up the other week, forgot to wash my hands and wiped my nose. Bloody hell, my nose swelled up and it felt like someone had stuck a lit match up there

scowy68 said:

think yourself lucky young man

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article4842531.ece

stonerblue said:
scowy68 said:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article4842531.ece

Jesus Christ!
Take it he lost the competition then? by default

stonerblue said:
scowy68 said:

Read that today at work stoner.Plain stupid if you ask me.I've got my Polish mate coming round for the City game on Thursday.Was thinking of introducing him to the delights of curry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.