China bans footballers from having tattoo’s!!

When tattoos became fashionable here, about 20yrs ago, it was trendy to have Chinese lettering inked into your arm or wherever.When you’d ask the tattooed person to translate the meaning into English, they usually had no clue. Could have been walking round with ’ twat’ or worse written on them.
I’ve actually got Special Kung Po With Extra Chilli tattooed on my arm for when I’m too drunk to speak but want food.

When tattoos became fashionable here, about 20yrs ago, it was trendy to have Chinese lettering inked into your arm or wherever.When you’d ask the tattooed person to translate the meaning into English, they usually had no clue. Could have been walking round with ’ twat’ or worse written on them.

A thai tattooist got caught doing that to tourists.

Would put things like the name of the local take away, chicken fried rice or fresh spring roll, and to customers he really had no time for things like cunts love me or I am ****.

Seeing as tattoos were normaly spiritual or relating religious practice in Thailand the influx of backpackers espceially wanting them in sangskrit seemed too much for this one fella

Although if I see someone with a sleeve tattoo I automatically think they’re a bellend I don’t agree with this

And to think that people actually moan about having to wear masks and having to show you’ve been vaccinated with a pass on your phone in this country… “my freedoms are being curtailed” boo fucking hoo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.