Chinese Consortium invests $400m in CFG

Great post. I also think this is a genius move politically. All of the top European clubs want to break in to China. Imagine if Gill and Rumeniger try pulling another stunt like FFP to stifle us how that's going to go down with the media company that own the rights to European football in China. Just so happens the own 13% of our club, they've kind of obliged to protect our interests.

Ha, this all day.
FFP was a pinch and we were told so by Khaldoon.
I believed it when he said this, and felt we were going to blow the traditional cartel out of the water with some announcement... The UCL relies heavily on audiences in China and also major sponsors which are now our sponsors such as Nissan.

Gary Nev knows what this deal means. City dominating the Prem for years to come and overtaking the rags as an international force! He doesn't want to be commentating on that. He would rather be out of sight and out of mind managing a mid table Spanish side. So he has jacked in Sly Sports and done a runner.

Chuckle Brothers in Spain, who would have thunk it?

Khaldoon really wasn't joking when he said "we will take a pinch for now"...

Very good point..

We all remember him saying that, and the utterly disgusting, immoral, bent, reasons why he felt obliged to say it.

Oh how they laughed "we've got them. Those fucking Arabs are playing with the big boys now. We'll put them in their place for trying to mix it with white, European, football royalty. How dare they"

They're not fucking laughing now are they.

But we are. Every single one of us. (Apart from Colin Schindler)

I remember reading about City's past when they were recycling old kits and the groundskeeper was worried their was no money for grass seed. This is sports administration on an entirely different level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.