Chinese Football - what's going on?

As long as they continue their big offers and we can get 40m for Yaya and Bony in the summer I've got no problem with it
Throw in Navas and Silva's slow a$$ also.

Everyone on this chat loves to rag Yaya all day. He's 33!! Why give Silva a pass and he's younger and is delivering sh$t week in and week out.

Sad.

Throw in Navas and Silva's slow a$$ also.

Everyone on this chat loves to rag Yaya all day. He's 33!! Why give Silva a pass and he's younger and is delivering sh$t week in and week out.

Sad.
Your last word sums your post up.
Get over it, Silva has a lot more to offer going forward than Yaya and you jumping around thread to thread trying to put Silva down isn't going to change that.

Yaya going to china will be like bechkam to USA tbh...they will pay a good fee in my opinion...he will be far the most marketable player if ended down there

Clubs don't market players the same in China. There is lots of money to be made but basketball rules China as it stands.

Your last word sums your post up.
Get over it, Silva has a lot more to offer going forward than Yaya and you jumping around thread to thread trying to put Silva down isn't going to change that.
He's a dick head yank know nothing, I rather doubt he's a City fan either. Best just to ignore, eventually the mods will get bored of him and give him the boot.

I bet if Yaya gets bought it will be a lower fee then Ramires, typical City selling low.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.