Chinese made stuff.

Weird video, especially at 8:06 when it states “because people don’t believe in God anymore they believe they can do bad things without fear of consequence”

Can't these fruitcakes (including those of that persuasion who have posted on here) get together and form a cult in the jungle and see how their monocultural religious utopia goes in practice.

Has anyone really tried to stop buying Chinese goods? I can't imagine it'd be easy.

I do what I can mate, on ebay for example I try my best to check the seller and that the seller is based in the UK and has good ratings.

The reason is that I have had a fair few terrible experiences with goods ordered and in most cases long winded discussions how I can get my money back off the seller for selling me dangerous or faulty goods.

However I am as guilty as the next person living the consumers dream of next day delivery wanting it now and not next week.

Chinese copper pipes have been known to rust in air conditioning systems due to high iron content, leaking CFC s into the atmosphere,
Fucking disaster.

Meanwhile Chinese stainless steel goes rusty also.
If you're out buying a kitchen appliance with stainless steel doors or something take a little magnet and test it on the stainless steel, if it is magnetic there is a lot of iron in it and it's not real stainless steel.

Last edited:
If there was ever a time to stop buying Chinese products now would be the time, $24k a container, during a global container crisis.

It will never happen.

We are limited with framework providers at Work so all lifting equipment has to be purchased via one UK company but they are then free to source their products from anyone and anywhere else, in the past 3 years we've had 4 'stainless' lifting chains rated for lifting 10 tonnes have links break mid-lift, everytime it has happend and HSE have been involved, we eventually get the condition reports back, the last one that sheered was brilliant when the pictures of the break point were sent back to us, they clearly showed a melted ball bearing within the chain link, up until now it has just cost a lot of money to repair the damaged assets but God help us when someone gets injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.