bluestevei said:
colin bell, the best box to box midfielder ever
watson ch
book lb

-- Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:22 am --

colin bell, the best box to box midfielder ever
watson ch
book lb
Tony Book at left back an interesting choice i wonder why Mercer and Allison didn't think of that one.

Who was that long haired midfielder we bought from West Ham (or sold him to them)? My mind has gone blank. Rodney Marsh would do well in our current team too, but my choices would be Dave Watson, Mike Doyle and Asa Hartford.

lionheart said:
Who was that long haired midfielder we bought from West Ham (or sold him to them)? My mind has gone blank. Rodney Marsh would do well in our current team too, but my choices would be Dave Watson, Mike Doyle and Asa Hartford.

Ian Biship

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
just going off the three positions you have picked
Dave Watson
Glyn Pardoe or Willie Donachie
Colin Bell would improve the team rather than the above choices Tolmie
Spot on.

These are my three choices too.

Watson - better than Vidic
Donachie - the best Full Back I've seen at City in 42 years
Bell - words aren't enough

Wenger and Fergie put nooses round their necks and the new Chelsea Manager and Guardiola have sleepless nights.

squirtyflower said:
Josh Blue said:
Elano should still be here....
yeah he really set Turkey alight last year and the year before
Agreed. Elano had a good 3 or 4 months here, then faded badly. Same as his mate Robinho. I think it's safe to say our Brazilian experiment wasn't a resounding success.

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
Josh Blue said:
Elano should still be here....
yeah he really set Turkey alight last year and the year before
Agreed. Elano had a good 3 or 4 months here, then faded badly. Same as his mate Robinho. I think it's safe to say our Brazilian experiment wasn't a resounding success.
yep
when you take off the yellow tinted specs you see him for what he delivered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.