choose three former City players...

Trevor Francis
Dave Watson
Paul Walsh,a very underrated player that played with his heart on his sleeve,as usual with City at the time he arrived when he was probably past his best

Anelka would defo do a shift, Paul Lake and Ali B would also be good addtions, like to have seen George Weah in his prime!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
Laurent Charvet
Steve Howey
Darren Huckerby

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Howey was alright (scored at the shithole) and I loved Huckerby.

Anyway - Anelka, Robinho and Berkovic.

There are some, frankly, comical suggestions on here. Anyone who played for us in the nineties wouldn't even get near to our first team (with the possible exception of Paul Lake if fate hadn't intervened). Even when we finished 5th we were probably around the 30th best team in Europe such was the relatively low status of the (then) first division.

I would say that we could reasonably claim to be one of the best 15 teams in Europe now. Even discounting the improvements in fitness (which the previous players would have no guarantee of being able to deal with) we are on another planet now, to then.

Moreover, anyone (other than Bernarbia) who played for us in a lower division (and I include Kinkladze) being included is even more absurd. If they were good enough they would have done it at a top European club, before or after playing for us.

On that basis the only players I have seen that I would include would be:

Watson
Bell (before Buchan assaulted him)
Francis
Anelka

and possibly Big Joe as back up for...not so Big Joe.

After that I'm struggling.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
mcfcliam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Laurent Charvet
Steve Howey
Darren Huckerby

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Howey was alright (scored at the shithole) and I loved Huckerby.

Anyway - Anelka, Robinho and Berkovic.
Robinho?! I'm not sure if you are serious!

Deadly serious, he's performed in the champions league for 2 teams.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4Ugz10gzw[/youtube]

Parksidecity said:
Just my opinion

I thought foe was pretty poor - showed lack of strength

Kinky - never really put a shift in , left huge holes , great attacking player but never worked as part of a team. Ali B was better than kinky

i expect some abuse now

you will only get shit from retards. your right i agree with every above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.