Chris Houghton..

samharris

Reckons things are being blown out of proportion re the Barton punch on Pederson..Purely cos its Barton. .

I can see where he's coming from tbh cos if Barton wasnt there it wouldnt have happened... doh !!

I thought it was quite funny with him saying it is being made more than it is because its Barton YET he had no trouble jumping on the De Jong Witch Hunt

Would have thought more of him if he had said " we will sort it out", not tried to defend him. " It was the palm of my hand " thug, AND a liar.

samharris said:
Reckons things are being blown out of proportion re the Barton punch on Pederson..Purely cos its Barton. .

I can see where he's coming from tbh cos if Barton wasnt there it wouldnt have happened... doh !!
Who the fuck is Chris Houghton, is it Ray's dad?

If it was de jong barton punched, then deliberatly nothing would of been from it.

but then again i don't think he would even consider touching nige.

definete red, infact it's assault if you did that on the street.

essiens was a red to last night, haven't a clue what hansen was goin on about last night the tosser, intension or not to hurt someone, is that relevant?

he jumped in and left the floor, he kind of stamped in, possible leg breaker.

Neil McNab said:
samharris said:

Who the fuck is Chris Houghton, is it Ray's dad?

Yeah who the fuck is chris houghton.. the OP is a fookin idjit.

Its undefendable what Barton done. Its a football match and to punch the lad like that was uncalled for. We all know he is a right nasty bastard ask Tandy and Dabo what they think of Barton. One of these days you would love to see him getting a right solid to the jaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.