Chris Sutton

Prick. Like Shearer, has the audacity to comment on managers ability when they both tried once and fucked it up royally.

If we are to go down that road, then I’m guessing 99% of ****s on here, me included, shouldn’t talk about football players, I fucked up royaly not making the grade. What a loss to football that was.

If we are to go down that road, then I’m guessing 99% of ****s on here, me included, shouldn’t talk about football players, I fucked up royaly not making the grade. What a loss to football that was.
Difference being we don't get paid ridiculous amounts of money to spout our shite!

Sutton talks complete bollocks most of the time, yesterday on 606 being a prime example, when he said that the Saha incident was definitely a penalty (it was), then spouting off that he'd dived. When asked if he thought Saha should have stayed on his feet, he said yes, and when asked would Saha have got the penalty had he not gone down, he said no, but he was still wrong to go down as its cheating.

Slightly "off topic", does anyone know what happened to danny mills ? He seems to have disappeared from the BBC.

Sutton talks complete bollocks most of the time, yesterday on 606 being a prime example, when he said that the Saha incident was definitely a penalty (it was), then spouting off that he'd dived. When asked if he thought Saha should have stayed on his feet, he said yes, and when asked would Saha have got the penalty had he not gone down, he said no, but he was still wrong to go down as its cheating.

Slightly "off topic", does anyone know what happened to danny mills ? He seems to have disappeared from the BBC.

He's on the bench but still taking huge wages. (Somehow I think I've heard this before...:) )

Saha?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.