Christian Dunbar-McDonald

Borges has got some competition on that left flank, fast, powerful and direct.

Competition is good. Borges still scored today and he came off the bench to do that too. He’s had good numbers at youth level so far.

I’m sure he won’t be too worried. Also, Mebude needs to watch it as well. Ndlala was part of the EDS team today. Another good winger.

Competition is good. Borges still scored today and he came off the bench to do that too. He’s had good numbers at youth level so far.

I’m sure he won’t be too worried. Also, Mebude needs to watch it as well. Ndlala was part of the EDS team today. Another good winger.
Ndala is a big talent, IMO.

Think he will sit behind Alpha Ruprecht and Muir this season so will likely be cameos this season, next year as a first year scholar I think we will see regular starts for him. I here positive reviews though

Looks a real prospect, some highlights playing for us and Reading it's a little blury but the second clip is a really good finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.