Christian McFarlane

Ethan23

Listening to Edghill's weekly slating on GMR
My mate has just messaged saying apparently we’re signing him in January.

17 year old left back from NY City. Supposed to be ridiculously quick. I guess the plan is for Gvardiol to move to Cb eventually so would be a welcome addition.

Does anyone know anything about him?

My mate has just messaged saying apparently we’re signing him in January.

17 year old left back from NY City. Supposed to be ridiculously quick. I guess the plan is for Gvardiol to move to Cb eventually so would be a welcome addition.

Does anyone know anything about him?
No 17 year old is coming into our first team, whether playing as a sub, or playing rotation or whatever. That boy is heading to the EDS if not on loan.

Per reports he is second coming of Ashley Cole in terms in playing ability

Fast, good on the ball, can dribble, seems he has a good head on the shoulders, would be perfect wing back in 3-4-3 system

I don’t have info on his defending tho

No 17 year old is coming into our first team, whether playing as a sub, or playing rotation or whatever. That boy is heading to the EDS if not on loan.
So you think Gomes was better?, he is quick strong and growing, he is heading for the EDS, but with us playing a very very long season, with Ake carrying an injury do not be surprised to see him in the first team, before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.