Christine Keeler

The woman who (nearly) brought down a government in the 1960s, has died aged 75.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Keeler

Moved over to give a woman who know's how to bring a government down a chance - St Theresa.

No - seriously I have no doubt a great loss for her family - a young lady who was used and manipulated by the British press - amazing I know - and who was caught up in a maelstrom she probably never had a real handle on. Have to say I have always though as a young lady she was quite the looker.

Anyone watched the TV drama started over Christmas. Doesn’t look like we’ll be seeing Prince Philip, Lord Hailsham or Reginald Maudling with their pants down - as was ‘allleged’. It’s interesting how the establishment got caught with its pants down, they all lied through their teeth and it was the working class girls who ended up in court. How things change? Even Profumo himself managed to worm his way back in with the establishment - getting a CBE etc...

Anyone watched the TV drama started over Christmas. Doesn’t look like we’ll be seeing Prince Philip, Lord Hailsham or Reginald Maudling with their pants down - as was ‘allleged’. It’s interesting how the establishment got caught with its pants down, they all lied through their teeth and it was the working class girls who ended up in court. How things change? Even Profumo himself managed to worm his way back in with the establishment - getting a CBE etc...

I’ve just started episode 2. Him calling her ‘little baby’ gets very annoying after the first time

There's more gongs been dished out to people who trekked down the road to Damascus and then, bingo, saw the light!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.