Christmas "Big Shop" on food

She has only came back yesterday and spent £250 and not even a bottle of wine! FFS its only a glorified Sunday roast

I can trump that when the wife once did just short of £400!!!

Yep, you guessed it, we still had Turkey, spuds and fucking veg for xmas dinner that i could have got for about £20!

She has only came back yesterday and spent £250 and not even a bottle of wine! FFS its only a glorified Sunday roast
Blimey, that Tapas banquet we had in Barcelona that fed 10 of us including beer didn't even come to that?

Please tell me there was a bottle of Remy hidden somewhere?

I can trump that when the wife once did just short of £400!!!

Yep, you guessed it, we still had Turkey, spuds and fucking veg for xmas dinner that i could have got for about £20!
And how much uneaten food did you bin when you realised it had gone off?

Its overkill with these females. There are 4 of us single/divorced bastards having Xmas day this year in one of the boys houses. Couple of bottles of champers and some orange juice for the morning, up to the pub, and back for some turkey and veg, a Xmas pud, a cheeseboard and some port and a few bottles of red there. We got the lot for about £80

Its overkill with these females. There are 4 of us single/divorced bastards having Xmas day this year in one of the boys houses. Couple of bottles of champers and some orange juice for the morning, up to the pub, and back for some turkey and veg, a Xmas pud, a cheeseboard and some port and a few bottles of red there. We got the lot for about £80
You'll make someone a great wife one day :)

Could you type out what she bought? I'm off to Asda tomorrow to collect the turkey and a few bits. I'm hoping to spend a bit less than £250 but I wouldn't want to have to go back in case I'd missed summat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.