Christmas Card Fiasco

Received our first Christmas card today. Who posts these harbingers of the great card bingo?

-Dec 22. Receive card from Bill and Maureen. Should we send them one? No, they will realise we only sent one cos we got theirs.
- Shall we send one to Sally and Nigel? No, they are complete arses.
- What about Clive and Sonia? Twenty years we have got one from them, and we have no idea who they are. How did they get our new address? (This is factual btw).
Oh and please please spare me your family round robin. I couldn't care a fuck that your kids Tarquin and Gervaise are doing so well at junior orienteering. As for Tiddles operation, geeez!
No, I shall avoid sending cards again this year, as I have for a decade now. Didn't you notice?
How about you?

Easy solution pile up any cards you've received, and any not yet sent, then set fire to the fuckers. Then send bricks, the benefit of bricks is that you don't have to use the letterbox.

Last edited:
Dont mind cards. Anyone can type merry christmas and text/email it to everyone they know, but at least cards shows you put time, effort and thought.
We dont over do it, about 30 cards ish in total, they are mostly recycleable ones apart from the ones to each other which we keep, and all other cards are bought from charity so the money goes to a good cause.

Merry christmas xxx

Nah self isolating and Edna next door is 95 and probably throws better than I do. I completely tore my shoulder muscle 5 years ago throwing a tennis ball. Took 6 months to heal and is still not right.
I think Mr Skidmark was perhaps referring to you having a hot sister?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.