Christmas movies

Those Rankin & Bass animated/puppet series are still Xmas classics in our household - Rudolph, Santa Claus Comin' to Town & Frosty
There's a documentary on Netflix about how they were the influence for elf, they even copied the costumes and some scenes. So much so that they tries to sue them for it.

There's a documentary on Netflix about how they were the influence for elf, they even copied the costumes and some scenes. So much so that they tries to sue them for it.
No doubt, there are scenes in Elf that are clearly ripped off early in film

Currently watching Scrooge the Albert Finney version, I’ve never seen it before! So got me thinking my favourite Scrooge films
Alastair Sim version
Animated Jim Carey one especially in 3D
Muppets,bit of trivia the shop at the end is called Mickelwhites (Michael Caines real name)
Scrooged Bill Murray
There are others but they’ve never really grabbed me, not so sure on this Finney version but seems quite good.

There is an absolute fantastic Batman version, where Bob cratchett robs a bank to pay for Tiny tims medical bills and batman is tracking him. Other superheroes stand in for the 3 ghosts. I cant remember who it is but the hero representing "yet to come" warns batman that if he imprisons Cratchett then Tim will die and in Bob's grief he will lead him to become a supervillian! Really good version with a cool suit too

There is an absolute fantastic Batman version, where Bob cratchett robs a bank to pay for Tiny tims medical bills and batman is tracking him. Other superheroes stand in for the 3 ghosts. I cant remember who it is but the hero representing "yet to come" warns batman that if he imprisons Cratchett then Tim will die and in Bob's grief he will lead him to become a supervillian! Really good version with a cool suit too
Have you been drinking?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.