christmas on the beach

Went to Australia to family for Christmas a few years ago breakfast on the beach was fantastic but Christmas dinner in the heat is just not right for me Christmas dinner is at home in my house in my country.

Just spent my Xmas day in Bali. Part day by the hotel pool , part day having a slow walk along the beach, kicking the footy with the locals and just got back after Xmas dinner in a beach side restaurant watching the Balinese sunset ... Bloody beautiful.

In south Sri Lanka (place called Mirissa) surfing and on the beach.....10 days out of the UK and loving it.....crystal ear waters and great food.....32 degrees!

Went for a stroll on the beach after lunch but now can't sleep as its so humid this evening. Back to the restaurant tomorrow as Christmas Day is the only day we don't open. The kitchen will doubtless be like a furnace. Oh well I may lose a kilo or two.

What's Bali like? Might head there in a few months.
I love it , laid back , friendliest natives you will ever come across and for me only a 4 hour flight.
However , some people are disappointed when they get here. It is a little 'third world' in the rural areas and Kuta can be one mad ,busy ,teenage hang out joint.
Depends on what your chasing , I usually stay in Seminyak ( only 20 minutes from Kuta) and it's a lot more civilised with great bars and restaurants.
Anyway Manchester , give it a go , I think you'll like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.