Christmas tree delivery?

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
Can anyone recommend somewhere that delivers decent Christmas trees? Stockport/South Mcr.

Bought a new motor this year and there’s no way I’m putting a filthy tree inside it!

Can anyone recommend somewhere that delivers decent Christmas trees? Stockport/South Mcr.

Bought a new motor this year and there’s no way I’m putting a filthy tree inside it!
We've just been to the brookside Garden Centre in Hazel Grove next to the bypass and their trees are clean and wrapped in the netting.
Had a couple of needles drop off in my car but no biggie

There's a young guy that sells great Christmas tree's from the layby/car park of The Hare and Hounds pub on Dooley Lane, Otterspool Road between Offerton and Bredbury. He runs his own gardening business during the year but sells Christmas tree's throughout December. I've had Christmas tree's off him for the last 5 years because they are good quality, very reasonably priced including a base and he delivers them to your house at an agreed time in his van. I also discovered that he's a big match going Blue to boot, so as long as City aren't playing he'll be there every day at the layby.

How good is your car? I realise it's your pride and joy, but in the big scheme of things it's probably some mass produced wank you've got on finance so don't worry about it - it'll be temporarily worth £50 more with the tree in it which is about how much it'll be depreciating every day.

How good is your car? I realise it's your pride and joy, but in the big scheme of things it's probably some mass produced wank you've got on finance so don't worry about it - it'll be temporarily worth £50 more with the tree in it which is about how much it'll be depreciating every day.

Bus wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.