chromebook or windows under £200?

Because every tab you open on a Chromebook, runs in its own sandboxed environment, so even if you do come across something nasty, it's impossible for it to infect the rest of the system. And when you close the tab, the environment disappears and any malware with it.

Also, every time you start a Chromebook the Verified Boot functionality checks the integrity of the operating system, and repairs itself if there's any issues. And since it starts pretty much instantly, you might as well shut it down (rather than sleep) after every use. So the system is checked and corrected every time you pick it up.

For these reasons, as far as I am aware, there are no viruses which can infect Chromebooks. It's a non-issue, anyway.
Wow, think i've got that. Cheers Chippy.

So is a microsoft office for a notebook ?
Ebay ?
Sorry rubbish at tech stuff
Thanks
Not much better meself mate.
Office runs in windows as a stand alone program. Think it might be tricky to get it working on a chromebook but not really sure.
Chromebook has a similar program called, er, 'documents'?
I would think someone off here could furnish you with a copy of 'office' and the code.

Office 365, with cloud storage etc, is £60 for a year. The core office apps are 120 outright. That's for Windows.

Piracy is a crime. You wouldn't download a car would you? Of course you fucking would. I'd download anything, me. Cars, cake, MS Office, Death Star plans.

AFAIK, Word, Excel and all that are actually free on Android/Chromebooks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.