Cinema etiquette, what would you do?

My trick is to go out and get wasted the night before, then in the morning drink lots of anything that isn't water, eat a load of fat too spicy curry and that way if the cinema gets a bit too feisty I'll just straight up shit myself. The stench alone clears out the entire building, nevermind just the screen. Now I can watch the joys of Ken Loach in peace without the philistines forcing me out.

Ok mate I get it, the question was what do I do go ask for a refund stating that a disabled person is ruining my enjoyment of a film, I know how that looks, yet I say again, if I went and did the same for someone talking or messing around on their phones, management would either have a word with them or give me a refund. What do you think they’d do in this instance, say fuck off be more tolerant, like I said I watched the whole film, next time I’ll just walk.

Mate, I did say "part of me". That's my protective parent mode.

I get it, but someone talking on their phone is not part of their 'nature' as they weren't born with it as part of their hands and can stop their noise and respect those around them.

Someone with autism, a tick, a wheelchair, Downs or Turrets etc., cannot switch off their natural being.

They're included in this world too.

But, yeah, I get it.

Do they bother enforcing age restrictions over there anymore? Over here, you get absolute cunts bringing their kids to the latest 18-rated psychological thriller.

And I don't mean teenagers, I mean babies and toddlers for screenings finishing around midnight. You can imagine what a pleasant experience that is!

If you're lucky enough for there not to be any kids or teenagers behaving like knobs, the film will still be ruined by the numerous adults that haven't evolved enough to develop even the most basic concept of public etiquette.

It's got so bad that we now have dedicated "Destraction Free" screenings, where children, talking and phones aren't allowed. Seems to me that should be the basic default setting for a cinema, but there you go. Welcome to the modern world!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.