CITC in Limerick this morning

howiedeblue

both myself and my grandson Lee had a great time this morning at the event, met Patrick Viera and Paul lake and had phots taken with the FA cup, well done to all involved would recommend it to anyone, the coaches were fantastic.

taimiq.jpg

Hey does anyone know the location and time of the visit in Cookstown, really like to get a picture with the fa cup :-)

hotdel1 said:
Hey does anyone know the location and time of the visit in Cookstown, really like to get a picture with the fa cup :-)

Thursday Night from 6.00pm for meal and 7.00pm for meet and greet then watching Porto Game together. Friday morning/afternoon CITC for the kids. Sound great and I will be there with mini me.

Glenavon Hotel

Read the CITC items on the club's website, the schoolkids had a ball with Lakey and Viera, shows how City is going about and connecting with people, keep up the good work.................

KippaxNI said:
hotdel1 said:

Thursday Night from 6.00pm for meal and 7.00pm for meet and greet then watching Porto Game together. Friday morning/afternoon CITC for the kids. Sound great and I will be there with mini me.

Glenavon Hotel
Is this open to anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.