Citizens (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wearethesouthstand

greenie_34 said:
Brendan110_0 said:
RIC - what's the problem with their threads? A real explanation is needed before I decide to leave this forum, I understand TBA are pissed that someone else has new ideas but the way BM is going about it makes you look like tits.

I'd love to see your proof that Blue Alliance are pissed, I've not seen any. IIRC Liam was giving you advice.

the blue alliance are quite comfortbale with anyone popping up with suggestions, myself, fe, liam etc have all posted on the "citizens" thread, fe and liam offered encouragement and i myself said why not pop down and see what we are doing on the 27th as in our view they might achieve their aims quicker if they see how an exisiting organised group operates. my own personal view is, it's strange to want a start a group without maybe dropping in and paying the existing atmosphere-focused group a visit first. we're an established group, the "citizens" is just a proposed group...at this stage.

as for new ideas, whatever "the citizens" do that's up to them. either way that won't affect what we do. ideas is one thing we are not short of. as i said a week or so before the only thing that holds us back is money as we are paying out for coaches tickets and really we see a surplus of money towards the back end of the season. but as we grow we can do more earlier.

the club gave us a mandate to take views from all the MCSC branches (done through kev parker), we used text messages, twitter and posted messages out to our 10,000 followers on facebook, together with using bluemoon.

As a result we've had a lot of ideas and rather than just use our own we can tell the club what City fans out there really want (we had over 130 responses)

So rather than dictate to people and say we're having a drum, we're having a capo, we'll take people with us because we kind of know what people want to make the atmosphere improve.

A lot of the proposed "citizens" guys mailed in suggesting the drum but looking again the people asking for that were mainly them, the majority seemed dead against it at this stage.

so as far as tba is concerened, we've got plenty of ideas and whatever any other group wants to say or wants to do is entirely up them.

What made you think TBA were pissed Brendan?

They've invited some of the Citizen lads to their meetings to see how they operate, listen to their idea's and to put our points across.

People need to stop thinking about the two groups been separate and been against each other. At the end of the day we all want the same thing but there are different ways to go about it.

Has ste completley left the group. I know his facebook post was stupid but we could have done with him- he was really behind the idea.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
If this is going to be a problematic question then ignore it.

Why did the last thread get deleted?

my first thread shouldnt have been deleted either, they should have just removed any offensive posts from both. Then everything could be cleared up in regards to what one person said on facebook

another thing i dont get is on the facebook page it suggests we only sing songs about the eds players, whats the point in all the suggestions and thinking about the future when the only songs that might be sung be about players that probably wont play for us.

we need the silva and kompany chants like that to get the group recognised and useful for the future.

Well, I like TBA and I quite like The Citizens, but which is best? There's only one way to find out......

F I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I G H T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.