Citizens membership ideas

do you get cheaper tickets being part of Cityzens, or is it thst you have to be a Cityzen to get tickets?
The former you dont need to be a cityzen to get tickets, but this doesnt seem to advertised, there seems to be a common assumption you have to pay to be a cityzen to buy tickets , you don't.

Not that too many on here will give a care but for overseas fans who have to factor in flights, (often two nights in) hotels etc, £30 just to buy a ticket is madness. Add in the fact that people generally aren't traveling on their own and you double the price everything. So, it's £60. And if it's a family trip...
It's all very well saying you get the cost back over a number of games but for overseas fans, if you could afford that many trips for games, the cost would be incidental to you.
It's definitely hindering the growth of the club as a destination. I understand why some will say 'happy days to that's but I'm not sure they would be right to do so.

There again, it would be daft to expect locals to pay a membership but not overseas fans. So, I am not sure what my solution is.

Take ticket sales for the semi; after seasoncard holders with zero points, the next criterion was Cityzens with over 100 points, then Cityzens. Then it went to open sale for non-Cityzens with purchase history (who could only buy one.)

Weve been the Citizens since at least the 60's, but nobody used it because it was cheesey even then. A membership card that you pay for, so that you can pay for tickets. If you think this is ok your'e very weird. Ive heard all the....."it's only this much"....."you dont need one you can wait for open sale" etc. This club, My Club, lose loyal fans every time they come out with a new money making gimmick. When the bubble bursts and there's something new for the floating supporter to get his/her "experience" at, we will be back to our core support that were there in the dark days, oh no, most of them have been priced out, or just pissed off with the sanitisation of going to the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.