Citizens Saturday. 5 August

frothy

Last year's was ok, so just got some tickets taking the grand kids pound each cheap day out £3 for adults, hopefully the weather will be OK pissed it down on the Saturday afternoon last year

Might have gone, but already at the England v saffas test at the real old trafford, suprised it wasn't Sunday with them playing on the Friday.

Shouldl be good for families

Might have gone, but already at the England v saffas test at the real old trafford, suprised it wasn't Sunday with them playing on the Friday.

Shouldl be good for families
me too in the fosters party stand

I'm going, probably aimed more at kids than me but oh well

Went last year and really enjoyed it, so have booked for this one.
Only a pound for an "oldie" like me....so brilliant value for the event, shame it costs £80-00 for the train from Bristol and back !!!
Never mind should be a good event again.

I went last year as well,free,I've decided to decline the offer from the club this time around,as it looks like it might be fairly different than last year,not too concerned in watching the lads training really,but my 4 spots will hopefully go to someone who does not get to Manchester too often in a season to see the lads close up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.