Citizens tickets cock up

DA6Blue

So this is a new one on me, to add to ticketing woes today.

Had an email from supporter services today stating that my tickets for Southampton had been returned and I’d now be sitting elsewhere in the block. Logged into my account and no record of the tickets I’ve bought for Southampton, United or Liverpool. Thinking it could have been moving for me for some foreign tourists but curiously one of the seats is back onsale on the site :s

Anyone else experienced this? If you’ve bought tickets through Citizens it’s worth checking your account to see if they’re still there. Shambles.

Yes I’ve emailed them tonight, bought tickets for my lad for United, Liverpool and Villa. Checked tonight and they’re not showing on tickets, history or points.

They have really excelled themselves this summer!

i’ve emailed about the same thing; nothing on my ticket history about the numerous tickets i’ve bought in advance

Tickets I’ve bought never appear in my ticket history until a few days before (eg for Arsenal game) - and I’m sure I’ve had a few that have just appeared after! I’ve spoken to them before about it and they just said it was a technical issue. However it’s always been the same for me and never been fixed. You’d think its something they’d recognise as being key and do something about it!

Reactions: cbl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.