City’s New Kits - 2021/22

I loved that white band away top ;) one of my all time favs, wish i still had it (not that it’d fit)!!
This one.....?

s-l1600.jpg

You can get it on ebay. It's a snide,not the authentic Kappa original. But they're pretty good. Apparently, the white band on the v at the neck should be the same width as the white stripe on the collar, as in that pic. The one I bought isn't, but that's a minor gripe.

thanks Jimbo!

there's some two faced City fans about. when that top came out it went down like the plague, now it's sold out everywhere!!

im looking at you lot on here in a new 'cant be fucking trusted' light!!! ;)

Can't speak for anyone else but it's gradually grown on me throughout the season. Also reckon it'll one that's mega popular in 10 years time.

This one.....?

s-l1600.jpg

You can get it on ebay. It's a snide,not the authentic Kappa original. But they're pretty good. Apparently, the white band on the v at the neck should be the same width as the white stripe on the collar, as in that pic. The one I bought isn't, but that's a minor gripe.
Thats the one mate!! i preferred that to the home top, tho i can still remember wearing the home one at manchester airport & some leicester fans were drooling over “how cool” it was!!, cheers for the tip i’ll have a look ;)

A blue shirt that some people liked and some didnt like, and nearly all will switch off to after 3 weeks because its blue and that's what we watch when games are being played.
Maybe theyre postponing the floods of piss from the grown adult City fans who spontaneously get slack pelvic floor issues because the shorts are the same colour of the shirts that we all watch the movement of when games are being played.
I didnt once notice that Aguero was wearing shorts the same colour as his shirt when he leathered our winner in for the league, and I never once even thought that it would have been even better if only he was wearing white shorts.
Fuck me like. Is that what grown ups actually think about?
If you're not really one for identity, fair play to you. But for many blues (and supporters in general), tradition and aesthetics are important. In the same way people like the way art, bands, films, book covers, their own clothes look, etc, etc, etc.

Just had this come up on an advert, someone mentioned cycling tops before, made by omni I think it was showing 85 quid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-134955_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-134955_Samsung Internet.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 116
Not sure if this has already been said but Italy’s shirt tonight has a badge above the writing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.