City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Think there may have been tabs ( I think they were called) in the turnover of the socks. Not 100% on this though.
Yep, I think I remember them. What I do know is I had the tie ups around my socks and had them long enough to look like Tuearts Tassles or it could've been Rodney Marsh because I think he had them hanging down from his socks too. God they were fun days, playing on the wing for my primary school, not a care in the world.

Melbourne City's 3rd shirt

you-got-red-on-you-you-for-a-stain.gif

Bar the rose or the poppy there should never be red on a City kit, the red and black striped kits are shit.

If it is okay to have that opinion, Dickie?
Completely agree. Never liked City in red.

Big Mal wanted this as the home kit. We wore the socks from it at home for one season. 1972?
Funny how you think that would have been great but if Puma tried to introduce a non-City blue home strip this site would implode lol

And rightly so, Big Mal world-class assistant coach, poor manager and even worse kit selector.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.