City’s New Kits

yup, I got the xxl which is a L but also they are a red collar not maroon and don't have the blue gap or crown, I have posted a picture of them on the site a few pages back.

Bar the colour of the trim the quality is good, apparently buying them early is a mistake, you have to wait until the official one is out so they can get a better copy of it.

Hopefully, you will have a newer version than mine.
Cheers, only 28 quid for home and away, but ordered after home kit release so fingers crossed

I've used a seller before called POPJERSEY and never had any problems

Another vote for popjersey on DHgate, used them for years and always been bang on. Just be prepared to wait a couple of weeks for delivery
I ordered from popjersey back on the 7th June...so 2 weeks exactly...estimated delivery date is 12th August :-|

A relative of mine buys the new kits from China every year for his kids. I am yet to see one that is a true replica of the official replica kits. They just look...well fake.

I ordered from popjersey back on the 7th June...so 2 weeks exactly...estimated delivery date is 12th August :-|
As it goes, I've ordered from a different seller this time.

All my DHgate orders have done the same though, they always turn up way before the delivery estimate. The one time it didn't, it turned out it was royal mail's fault and they had it in the depot after a failed delivery and they'd 'run out' of red cards.

My tuppence for what its worth. Haven't bought a jersey in donkeys, last one the retro Saab '82 jobby but on high acclaim ordered home shirt from popjersey on DHgate. Shirt arrived after around 4 weeks and if i was given this as a gift would have no idea it wasn't authentic, Looks and feels decent enough, quite happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.