City’s Away Support Tonight

I'm sure the volume of the crowd mics are directly linked to the amount of naughty words the blues were using XD

Sullies the product when trying to sell overseas I have no doubt. I hate that's where the game is heading, but it's consistent with all the other shite changes we've seen in recent times.

'Sanitized soccer'

Fuck me.

But the overseas channels had the crowd noises up with chants and swearing clearly audible. It's sanitized for the UK public.

Reactions: TFC
Brilliant support last night, hopefully everyone in attendance will make the same noise at the etihad against palace.

I'm sure the volume of the crowd mics are directly linked to the amount of naughty words the blues were using XD

Sullies the product when trying to sell overseas I have no doubt. I hate that's where the game is heading, but it's consistent with all the other shite changes we've seen in recent times.

'Sanitized soccer'

Fuck me.

But the overseas channels had the crowd noises up with chants and swearing clearly audible. It's sanitized for the UK public.

Fair dos, sanitized for the English speaking world I suppose. Crowd noise like that should be used as a tool to sell the passion of the game I would think, unfortunately atmospheres like that in the City end are getting fewer and further between :(

Brilliant from City fans, came across very loud on the box. Scum fans so quiet apart from their pathetic chant of 'Man City's gonna die' or something like that. Shows them for what they are, despicable ****s.

It’s all you could hear on tele and there were plenty of classing chants that we seem to not sing anymore, great job by all.

Watched it on the box - kudos to all the Ciry fans who were there - you sounded fantastic !

Just got in. Sat down. Opened a bottle of Proper Job. Having a celebratory drink before I go to bed. :-)

I don’t want this post to be an us and them post. Because at the end of the day we’re all City fans.

But they away end was full of local City fans tonight. Apart from Zinchenko and his Mrs. ;-)

And didn’t it make a Hell of a difference!

City’s away support was immense.

I’ve been lucky enough to go to OT on numerous occasions in the past and tonight’s support was one of the best I’ve ever heard. Especially in the 1st half.

Hopefully the club have taken note of the tremendous away support tonight?

When City go to Old Trafford again for the PL game, I hope they club will make more tickets available for City’s local support.

A big thank you to Pep and the team for a wonderful performance, and a wonderful night at Old Trafford.

Good night. :-)

Great support last night... oh and btw, I had a bottle of Proper Job last night: first time I have tasted it and a cracking drink!

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.