City’s best performances between 1990 and 2008 (pre takeover)?

Also the 6 - 2 away at Sheff Wed... Benarbia Masterclass, 7,000 blues. Great day out and a great piss up in that Sheff United boozer near the train station on the way home... they wernt happy it being full of blues as they got back from there opwn away day :)))

Also the 6 - 2 away at Sheff Wed... Benarbia Masterclass, 7,000 blues. Great day out and a great piss up in that Sheff United boozer near the train station on the way home... they wernt happy it being full of blues as they got back from there opwn away day :)))
That was an amazing day. I remember on the bus after the game there was a particularly attractive young WPC on board who was fending off blues asking for her number and inviting her out on the piss all the way back to the station

Might’ve been mentioned but under KK in the 1st division we played Norwich at home.

tiatto got a straight red early on and we went on to win 3-1 with Berkovic running pretty much the full length of the pitch to slot in one of his goals.

the whole ground including the players felt the injustice of the red card and I’m convinced to this day we wouldn’t have played as well with 11 men

Might’ve been mentioned but under KK in the 1st division we played Norwich at home.

tiatto got a straight red early on and we went on to win 3-1 with Berkovic running pretty much the full length of the pitch to slot in one of his goals.

the whole ground including the players felt the injustice of the red card and I’m convinced to this day we wouldn’t have played as well with 11 men
Amazingly in that Keegan promotion season, when we were the best side in the division by some distance, we had players sent off in 10 individual games, by far the highest in the division.
A credit to the team that we won seven or eight of those games. But an early example of how we seem to be refereed differently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.