City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

Keown is renowned for talking bollocks. In his eyes I'm sure he thinks he's the football equivalent of Sid Waddell.

On Saturdays game he came out with words to the effect of 'City moving it quickly side to side, like a roundabout'

innocent and found not guilty and media and other clubs and managers and owners and governing bodies still rub our name in the mud ? the hate they all have its a wonder we ever win a game never mind silverware ? we have such a great team that if utd or liverpool had pep and our players they win the lot every season even the grand national and euro vision, it just shows how are we have to play and earn every single point and trophy

our media team are weak has been ever since the take over, its the part of the club that should be defending the club at a drop of a hat, control the press room with a stick ? take note of all the people bad mouthing the club and then stop the passes and the free food and drinks handed out on match days and pre-game press interviews

also us fans also should be not left to defend our club great name because somebody in the media shits all over us with fake news, skysports and BT should be cut down to size with the shit they put out, but again the fans are left to defend players or the club because the the story is used to bash us fans from other clubs fans

this win at CAS should be the wake up call to anybody in the media or at other clubs ? dare you rub our name in the mud ? but sadly its still going on and dare i say they all still think we are guilty and paid our self out of it ? i said at the time that fine of £10 million will be hung around our necks with guilt, it will be used as i told you so, no smoke without fire manchester city money again paid for the crime disappear

innocent and found not guilty and media and other clubs and managers and owners and governing bodies still rub our name in the mud ? the hate they all have its a wonder we ever win a game never mind silverware ? we have such a great team that if utd or liverpool had pep and our players they win the lot every season even the grand national and euro vision, it just shows how are we have to play and earn every single point and trophy

our media team are weak has been ever since the take over, its the part of the club that should be defending the club at a drop of a hat, control the press room with a stick ? take note of all the people bad mouthing the club and then stop the passes and the free food and drinks handed out on match days and pre-game press interviews

also us fans also should be not left to defend our club great name because somebody in the media shits all over us with fake news, skysports and BT should be cut down to size with the shit they put out, but again the fans are left to defend players or the club because the the story is used to bash us fans from other clubs fans

this win at CAS should be the wake up call to anybody in the media or at other clubs ? dare you rub our name in the mud ? but sadly its still going on and dare i say they all still think we are guilty and paid our self out of it ? i said at the time that fine of £10 million will be hung around our necks with guilt, it will be used as i told you so, no smoke without fire manchester city money again paid for the crime disappear

Just looked at the comments on bbc Yoonited,from lastnight game wum cheats,oil money,etc.
In all honesty,I dont think the owners care about the shit we as fan have to take,day in day out.
I understand the simple statement they put out after the verdict came out,compared to eufa,s
But fk me,I hope while there reading the full verdict they put out a very stern statement with warnings in place for media outlets,
And praises for CAS for being the independent court it is,And a mention to the hateful 8..any any others out there..

Just looked at the comments on bbc Yoonited,from lastnight game wum cheats,oil money,etc.
In all honesty,I dont think the owners care about the shit we as fan have to take,day in day out.
I understand the simple statement they put out after the verdict came out,compared to eufa,s
But fk me,I hope while there reading the full verdict they put out a very stern statement with warnings in place for media outlets,
And praises for CAS for being the independent court it is,And a mention to the hateful 8..any any others out there..

the club means everything to the fans but sometimes we get taken for granted and shit on and left to defend it ? the media know there market base and if not blowing smoke up the arses of utd and liverpool then its anti manchester city, a good fake story about city is gold dust on a slow day or when city have good news to put out. then its quickly squash with fake rubbish or lets use the racist remarks like oil money city

its not good enough by our media team ? and its painful at times being called cheats in the media and they know what they are doing, its a easy target and lets get at the fans build a witch hunt ? and all it takes is one voice like skysports and everybody out with burning lanterns marching up the streets wanting to burn down the club ? am sick of it

the club means everything to the fans but sometimes we get taken for granted and shit on and left to defend it ? the media know there market base and if not blowing smoke up the arses of utd and liverpool then its anti manchester city, a good fake story about city is gold dust on a slow day or when city have good news to put out. then its quickly squash with fake rubbish or lets use the racist remarks like oil money city

its not good enough by our media team ? and its painful at times being called cheats in the media and they know what they are doing, its a easy target and lets get at the fans build a witch hunt ? and all it takes is one voice like skysports and everybody out with burning lanterns marching up the streets wanting to burn down the club ? am sick of it

Completely agree mate,
I just posted a reply regarding the cas thread that allegedly the hateful dont want the truth to come out as there mentioned.
And I say tell them to do one.
If this is true and we bend over and take it
My feelings to this club after 55yrs will be slowly eroding away,
As my mam always said The Truth Really Hurts..well fkem

Simon Jordan's hatchet job of us today in his Sun column will have certainly made for interesting reading for our lawyers.

I grow more and more pissed off with our club as each day goes by and this is why...

Any other business or walk of life and these sort of ****s would have been dragged through the courts already yet with football, its a case of anything goes and the odd "it isn't true...we vehemently deny" press releases we see, we clearly dont do anything of note to finally make them take note and stop their shit. I hear we send cease and desist letters regularly but what fucking goo are they doing as within hours, some other **** has run with the same shite?

Are we serious about clearing our name and putting a stop to the lies or are we now just happy to be in the same fucking bed as the rest of the greedy twats at UEFA's top table and will say nothing to upset that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.