City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

The thing with the media team is that 99% of the stuff they do is done invisibly.

They go after papers and journalists with threats all the time before the stories are printed. Some of the WhatsApp group journalists have complained bitterly about getting articles blocked or cease and dissist letters and we as fans never see them.

The ones that get through are mostly things they csnt do anything about and as Pearce wrote in a hacked email, they dont want to open up criticisms that are levelled at AD - ie shuttering a free press.

And yet not one of them ever gives two fucks about FFP or any of the other bullshit some journalists on twitter write about. Does that not tell you anything?
I don’t know one match going City fan who doesn’t despise the media and the despicable shite they come out with about our club; they may exist but I just don’t know them. I don’t know any who think it’s right that our manager is allowed to be snided at week in and week out by the same cunnts who suck off the bloke who relegated Cardiff and the one with Mr Ed’s teeth. I don’t know any who think Vicky Kloss is doing a good job on the media side, but I have read the odd one in here. I have not spoken to anyone who thinks Simon Pearce did a good job with his emails, but I am sure there are some out there who think he did. The likes of Khaldoon, Ferran, Txikki and Pep are doing a phenomenal job. The fact that they have done an amazing commercial job doesn’t make the bad bits right. The clubs growth HAS been stifled by the negativity, the fact that it has grown due to other reasons doesn’t mean the media lies haven’t made it less than it otherwise would have been. I would also like to think that we would by now have had to extend the ground again due to demand - the football has been a joy, the loyal fans remain, but the JCL’s have undoubtedly been put off by the negativity. Anyway you were the one who brought London up, not me - as if it somehow made you and your opinions more valid, fucking weird. I will get back to my shitty Manchester job, I am sure you have an important London bubble to get to.

I don’t know one match going City fan who doesn’t despise the media and the despicable shite they come out with about our club; they may exist but I just don’t know them. I don’t know any who think it’s right that our manager is allowed to be snided at week in and week out by the same cunnts who suck off the bloke who relegated Cardiff and the one with Mr Ed’s teeth. I don’t know any who think Vicky Kloss is doing a good job on the media side, but I have read the odd one in here. I have not spoken to anyone who thinks Simon Pearce did a good job with his emails, but I am sure there are some out there who think he did. The likes of Khaldoon, Ferran, Txikki and Pep are doing a phenomenal job. The fact that they have done an amazing commercial job doesn’t make the bad bits right. The clubs growth HAS been stifled by the negativity, the fact that it has grown due to other reasons doesn’t mean the media lies haven’t made it less than it otherwise would have been. I would also like to think that we would by now have had to extend the ground again due to demand - the football has been a joy, the loyal fans remain, but the JCL’s have undoubtedly been put off by the negativity. Anyway you were the one who brought London up, not me - as if it somehow made you and your opinions more valid, fucking weird. I will get back to my shitty Manchester job, I am sure you have an important London bubble to get to.
I never said City fans, of course we are going to be pissed off with the media but you are making it out like its impacting the wider view on the club and commercially etc. If the media were writing wonderful stories about the club you think we would have people queuing up for season tickets in the new stand?
I think its our fantastic players and football that attract people, not what Delooney says about the half time tea and cake.

I mentioned I live in London because you were talking about the wider view of the club, I would expect if you spoke to a 1000 people in Manchester then most will be City fans or rags, all of the City fans would be pissed off with what the media write about us and the rags would say its good and alright.

If you speak to 1000 people in London you are going to find people support a lot of different clubs, I was trying to reinforce my point that by and large, people don't care about what the media write. I barely know anyone who reads newspapers anymore and if you don't follow Delooney and the other lunatics you would never see the crap they write anyway. All i ever hear is how good City are at football, not about our FFP case and if City didn't give the tea lady a pay rise.

Anyway, crack on fella. Keep shouting at clouds, ill leave this thread alone now.

I never said City fans, of course we are going to be pissed off with the media but you are making it out like its impacting the wider view on the club and commercially etc. If the media were writing wonderful stories about the club you think we would have people queuing up for season tickets in the new stand?
I think its our fantastic players and football that attract people, not what Delooney says about the half time tea and cake.

I mentioned I live in London because you were talking about the wider view of the club, I would expect if you spoke to a 1000 people in Manchester then most will be City fans or rags, all of the City fans would be pissed off with what the media write about us and the rags would say its good and alright.

If you speak to 1000 people in London you are going to find people support a lot of different clubs, I was trying to reinforce my point that by and large, people don't care about what the media write. I barely know anyone who reads newspapers anymore and if you don't follow Delooney and the other lunatics you would never see the crap they write anyway. All i ever hear is how good City are at football, not about our FFP case and if City didn't give the tea lady a pay rise.

Anyway, crack on fella. Keep shouting at clouds, ill leave this thread alone now.
Your first post “nobody fucking cares” about what journalists write about City - very fucking wrong. Dunno if you go to games and talk to other City fans, I think the average City fan does care, a lot

Last edited:
We have got better things to be doing then going after "journalists", who fucking cares what they write?

Silver Lake clearly don't, Puma gave us a record deal, CMC consortium couldn't care less. Those partnerships are what the club cares about and if there was any threat to those then we would deal with the problem.

Do you really believe that Khaldoon and Soriano don't see whats going on? if it mattered they would fix it.

Spot on. All the sh1te spouted by all these clowns doesn’t matter one jot. Has it affected our attendance, tv money, sponsorship deals, anything at all? No. Why should we bother with the crap put out by them. We are seeing a change in the way that we are portrayed. It has taken a long time but people are recognising the way we play football is the best in Europe and that is what matters not some no mark know nowt.

Dan Roan telling bitter porkies on state funded national tv definitely should be targetted

Looking forward to the license fee being decriminilised. It will see many like him out of a job or at least make him think twice about what he comes out with.

Oh ffs pal the world doesn’t revolve around twatter, or actually maybe it does, it sometimes seems that way. It is the mass media we need to address, not some pathetic snides on twatter who just block anyone that tries to put them right

Some of these snides on twitter are there head of sport who actually write the lies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.