City’s Legal and Media/PR Teams

In this instance they found us guilty?

I dont think so and past guilty verdicts have been handed down, fines paid, scrutiny applied and we have then passed and been given part of those fines back.

Yes, they found we had breached article 56 of FFP.

It is a factually correct statement to say CAS ruled we broke FFP.

What did he say that was not true? Sure it is selective, and doesn't give the whole story (and shitely written), but everything in there is true, although the bit about UEFA not proving deceit wasn't in the short award.

We weren't actually sanctioned by Fifa for the recruitment of minors. We were not given a transfer embargo and instead paid a fine of £314,000.

Read that again..."an inability to prove the deceit"..

In other words, no evidence that we had committed the "offence" for which were banned and fined and for which we have been pilloried unjustifiably for years. This tells us everything about Jordan's warped moral compass. He's a sick man and he's not alone.

Exactly my point. He is claiming the deceit is there in the first place and that is underlined by his assertions that the moon must be made of cheese if we are to believe our innocence.

Yes, they found we had breached article 56 of FFP.

It is a factually correct statement to say CAS ruled we broke FFP.

That is us not cooperating with the investigation, reasons why we gave well before the hearing and they where the leaks.

We did not fail the FFP accusations of disguising sponsorship monies.

Not in my book. A sanction and a fine are two very different things.

Manchester City Football Club sanctioned for international transfers of minors

The FIFA Disciplinary Committee has sanctioned English club Manchester City FC for breaches relating to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

Manchester City FC was found to have breached, amongst others, article 19 of the FIFA Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players.

The Disciplinary Committee took into account the fact that Manchester City FC accepted its responsibility and sanctioned the club with a fine of CHF 370,000.

I did see that the club referred to it as a "reprimand" in their statement, but unfortunately FIFA made it pretty clear, and there's no way you could stand up and argue that in court.

The deceit thing is the most interesting part of the article. It's not public knowledge that UEFA's case failed at CAS because they were unable to prove deceit. If they had been able to, I believe that would have broken the time-barred thing wide open as they don't cover fraudulent activity.

So who's told Jordan that?

Yet we hear that you can’t report on the Dippers hacking our database through fear of “legal”.

Somebody is bull shitting but I believe we’ll come out on top, going to CAS was a smart move which has paid off so I wouldn’t under estimate the club.

I believe they are a few steps ahead, they know the twats they are dealing with & obviously have spies in the camp.

That is us not cooperating with the investigation, reasons why we gave well before the hearing and they where the leaks.

We did not fail the FFP accusations of disguising sponsorship monies.

Yes but it's still true to say CAS found we broke FFP. We did! Article 56 is part of FFP and we broke it.

If Jordan had said we were guilty of disguising equity income as sponsorship, he might be in trouble, but if you just keep it vague and insinuate he's not going to get in trouble IMO.

I'm sure the club are keeping on top of Simon Jordan and co. and are taking notes, but I don't see any litigation over the excerpt of the article posted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.