City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Puma have mastered the art of getting things 90% perfect and then ruining their efforts with a completely unnecessary final 10%. Someone needs to tell their designers when to stop!
00285423_00.jpg
Someone needs to tell the club to ask the fans....if you know your history...

Puma have mastered the art of getting things 90% perfect and then ruining their efforts with a completely unnecessary final 10%. Someone needs to tell their designers when to stop!
00285423_00.jpg
Ewwww, looks like a mini skirt.

Haven't bought kits for me since that great Umbro one back in circa 2010 - I consider myself too old to wear the shirt, but in the Nike era I bought quite of the training stuff for around the house because it was really good quality stuff - be it a bit expensive. Haven't bought a single item since we went to Puma - think the kits are naff (was gonna buy the anniversary shirt but the feedback on quality put me off) - but I get that's par for the course but the Puma training gear just looks naff as well - could be I'm getting even older but I see nothing on the official site that I would buy but I guess I'm not the target audience so I'll shut up!

Haven't bought kits for me since that great Umbro one back in circa 2010 - I consider myself too old to wear the shirt, but in the Nike era I bought quite of the training stuff for around the house because it was really good quality stuff - be it a bit expensive. Haven't bought a single item since we went to Puma - think the kits are naff (was gonna buy the anniversary shirt but the feedback on quality put me off) - but I get that's par for the course but the Puma training gear just looks naff as well - could be I'm getting even older but I see nothing on the official site that I would buy but I guess I'm not the target audience so I'll shut up!
I'm the same. But when it comes to training gear and leisurewear, there's no reason why they can't create different products for two different audiences - i.e. those with taste and those without ;)

Take that mess of a training top I posted this morning; do a version without the weird shoulder and mini-skirt part, and I'd have happily shelled out for it. Their loss, I suppose.

I'm the same. But when it comes to training gear and leisurewear, there's no reason why they can't create different products for two different audiences - i.e. those with taste and those without ;)

Take that mess of a training top I posted this morning; do a version without the weird shoulder and mini-skirt part, and I'd have happily shelled out for it. Their loss, I suppose.

I get that each year they need to differentiate so that people can keep buying the tops, but navy does not need to go on the bottom..c'mon.

One day they will release one without all the gibberish, that is when I will get one. For now, sticking with the Nike training top that was simple and clean.

Someone at Puma must have a rubber fetish...that is horrendous
They can't help themselves. Whenever I see something of theirs I might be interested in, I soon lose interest when I click to see the full image.

It's usually some overdesigned shite they've added to the back, but it seems they've now expanded into mini-skirt chic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.