City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Think it looks great. Very tempted

I am tempted. Just wondering whether to have Silva 21 on the back so that the little genius is with us in spirit!

And another fuckin' thing - why are the FOCs in CBL3 (ie, me!) never invited to model the new kits. Why do we always have to have some fuckin' yoofs from Didsbury! Get it sorted, Marwood!

I am tempted. Just wondering whether to have Silva 21 on the back so that the little genius is with us in spirit!

And another fuckin' thing - why are the FOCs in CBL3 (ie, me!) never invited to model the new kits. Why do we always have to have some fuckin' yoofs from Didsbury! Get it sorted, Marwood!

Can confirm I have not been invited to model the new kit either. Maybe that confirms I'm an FOC in body as well as spirit now.

Can confirm I have not been invited to model the new kit either. Maybe that confirms I'm an FOC in body as well as spirit now.

What's gonna happen, P, when we've gone, not just to presence on the terraces, but on this forum. Both will shrivel on the vine. We'll be playing York again! We won't be at York away, only in spirit!

What’s the difference of authentic and normal shirt apart from double the price.
The material, the authentic is more breathable, makes no difference to most of us, though my son buys them to wear for football training says they are much more comfortable,so they do make a difference for that.

Last edited:
The black/grey training kit/leisurewear is some of the best I’ve seen in some time. Of course, adult sizes are always out of stock after a week, but some of you small and medium twats always make out, esp in the sales!

Especially like the gold print contrast on the black kit.

Just hope we've not decided to debut it on Friday. Knowing UEFA they'll see it and the expected weather temperature and order us too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.