City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Awesome, thanks.

Trying to figure out the difference between the regular and the authentic shirt. They look exactly the same. Anyone have a clue?
To the eye, they're pretty much identical, AFAIAA. But the "authentic" shirt is made from a fabric that is more breathable than the shirt the plebs will wear. You won't end up sweaty and stinking the place out after your weekly five-a-side.

The away kit looks so much better than the leaked images (oh the surprise). I quite like it and prefer it to the home kit.
The pattern is far more subtle than in the leaks, so there may be hope yet for the the 3rd kit if the same is true.

The away kit looks so much better than the leaked images (oh the surprise). I quite like it and prefer it to the home kit.
The pattern is far more subtle than in the leaks, so there may be hope yet for the the 3rd kit if the same is true.
I do still want to know whose idea it was to put paisley on a kit, haha

was gonna take my young lad to the ground today and treat him to the new home or away shirt

i had to wake him up at 11 am,he turned round and said " i cant be bothered and don't want either dad ,they're both crap "

suits me sir.

Love the blue and the white paisley one, what colour are the shorts and socks on the white one ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.