City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Whether you like them or not, they are unique, they’ve put time into designing them and they’ve tried to link it to manchester.
Meanwhile nike are still dropping basic template kits. Puma so much better
Indeed, Puma are actually trying!

It’s what we complained about for years with Nike, they didn’t given a shit about City or that City come from Manchester. Puma clearly do!

so it wasn't hard, we just need to move to Uruguay

camisetas-montevideo-city-torque-2020-21-puma-1.jpg

Indeed, Puma are actually trying!

It’s what we complained about for years with Nike, they didn’t given a shit about City or that City come from Manchester. Puma clearly do!

I hear the 2021/2022 kits will be launched under the branding of #NeverForget. The kits will be a tribute to the WWHWWWS era with nods to the iconic Kappa kits. The home shirt will have a still image of the Jamie Pollock wonder own goal woven into it on the back and the away kit will be a collage of the 250,000 who wear at York away.

I hear the 2021/2022 kits will be launched under the branding of #NeverForget. The kits will be a tribute to the WWHWWWS era with nods to the iconic Kappa kits. The home shirt will have a still image of the Jamie Pollock wonder own goal woven into it on the back and the away kit will be a collage of the 250,000 who wear at York away.
If this is true, that would be incredible!

If this is true, that would be incredible!
Just a ridiculous figment of my imagination.

The reclaiming of Manchester as our brand and it’s traditions put in the shirts got me thinking about other historical references we could have in future

Maybe next year a nod to chewing gum on pavements, or strangeways tower, or even a wet look one for the rain.

Does anybody have a new shirt and a new training shirt?

Do they fit any different? Did you have to size up or down?

Also...they dont snag like the 125 kit..right? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.